Compact build carbon steel housings, containing 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 filter elements.
• Effectively removes all the particles that are usually very difficult to remove with conventional filters, and performs a total cleaning of the oil by removing solid particles, absorbing water and eliminating sludge and other oil oxidation residues.
• The housings have a strong lid and can handle pressure up to 15 bar system pressure.
• Available in 4 sizes and can be fitted with all the different Triple R element series.
• Ideal for high flow filter rigs. Flow rates up to 60 l/m (6.000 l/hour).
• Typical filter housings for marine applications.
• In combination with the X-series elements suitable for high viscosity oil up to 600 cSt.