The desiccant breather replaces the standard dust cap or OEM breather cap on equipment, offering better filtration to protect against even the smallest particulates that destroy the effectiveness of your machinery, and cause downtime and costly repairs. As air is drawn into equipment through the breather, the layered desiccant filter elements remove particulate while the desiccant beads strip harmful moisture. While in service or during shut-down, the desiccant beads attract moisture from inside the equipment reservoir, actively drying the equipment.
- Removes moisture in the headspace of equipment
- Eliminates rust-forming condensation
- Prevents sludge deposits and water-contaminated oil
- Prevents contamination ingress
- Provides longer lubricant life
- Reduces wear and tear on equipment, prolongs life